Adult Student Transcript Request

Steps to obtaining a transcript of Adult student records. (Transcripts for High School Students must be requested through Kanawha County Board of Education)

1. Download the request form here ADULT TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM

2. Print and legibly complete the form with your information.

3. Mail the form with a $10 money order (no checks) payable to Carver Career and Technical Education Center.

Mailing Address:
Carver Career and Technical Education Center
4799 Midland Drive
Charleston, WV 25306

The request will be denied if:
1. The student owes the school money or property.
2. The transcript request form is not complete.
3. Payment is not attached for each transcript ($10 each)

If you have questions please call the school at 304-348-1965.

The normal response time is 5 working days, but unusual circumstances could delay this.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.